New Roller Coaster

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Have ya'll seen this new coaster?

With a record-breaking height of 420-feet and record-breaking speed of 120 mph, Top Thrill Dragster delivers on its promise of thrilling riders this summer at Cedar Point

I can't post the pics on here, but if you want the email I can forward it to you, just send me a pm!

You WILL NOT see me getting on this one! hehe

Nanner

Registered Member
Ahhhh I'll be standing next to you collecting the sanity left by those that go on this ride. My idea of an adventure ride is the little tiny water drop on Pirates at Disney World :) <11 days and counting til we go again! YEAH!>

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
You guys gotta see the pictures to this though!! They came with the email. I dont' think I can post pictures on here.......if you can I dont know how!

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
You guys gotta see the pictures to this though!! They came with the email. I dont' think I can post pictures on here.......if you can I dont know how!

Is there a web link to the park or something?

Oh wait....found one...

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/ttd/index.cfm

Not for all the Mystery auction money combined!!!!! NO WAY!

OH man! there are videos too.......got a little sick just watching them....

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh Hell yeah!! I wanna ride that bad boy.. :lol: That looks like it will be one hell of a wild ride. Count me in. Looks like I'm gonna be going on a feild trip.. :lol:
Too cool . Till next time....................... :warp:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Oh Hell yeah!! I wanna ride that bad boy.. :lol: That looks like it will be one hell of a wild ride. Count me in. Looks like I'm gonna be going on a feild trip.. :lol:
Too cool . Till next time....................... :warp:

Well if you go and ride it, take along a mini video cam and record it, then sell it on Ebay! LOL