• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii New Resident Evil game for the Wii

kingpin

I heard thet there is a new RE game for the Wii, and I was wandering if anyone had any info on it.

Lunux

There's a new RE? sweet! but yeahi don't have any info on it. i hope it's as good as 4 or better.

kingpin

It should be, becuase I think it's all of the RE's. That's why they're gonna call it "Umbrella Chronicals." But it's formated for the Wii.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I have heard really great stuff and reviews about RE. They made the game easier for some reason but at $29.99, it's a great game for a great price.

Gwiz

Registered Member
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles that's due out in October is going to be awesome and I cant wait for it to come out. It should continue the stooryling from 0-4. It will explain the downfall of umbrella between RE3 and RE4. ALso, this might be a great chance to use the Wii Zapper.