Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffy

Registered Member
How come my threads dont show in new posts? does someone have to post on your thread before it shows?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
If you're the OP, it's considered you've read your post already so it doesn't come out in New Posts until there is a new reply. Threads only appear there when there is a "new post" you haven't read.

Only threads that have new posts in them show there. So if you make a thread, everyone else will see it in new posts but you won't cause you've technically already 'seen' it if that makes sense. At least, I think that's how it works,

edit: sniped :O lol

Last edited:

Saffy

Registered Member
If you're the OP, it's considered you've read your post already so it doesn't come out in New Posts until there is a new reply. Threads only appear there when there is a "new post" you haven't read.
Only threads that have new posts in them show there. So if you make a thread, everyone else will see it in new posts but you won't cause you've technically already 'seen' it if that makes sense. At least, I think that's how it works,

edit: sniped :O lol
ahhh ok ,,, thank you both:D
Grrrrrrrrrr,,when am i gonna be able to post without having to think of 40 characters!!!!!!!!:sigh::sigh::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.