Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TGirl, May 24, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

What is the time limit to look at new posts....I opened up auctionsighting and I clicked on New Posts....There was about 12 or so of them...I didn't have time to look through them all and I leave auctionsighting up and I go cook dinner about 45 minutes later I Come back and hit refresh and all new posts are gone...said there were no matches.....so now I have to go click on every topic and still nothing in orange and hope I find all the new posts.....It would be nice if new posts stay new posts till you click on them....seems if I skip a day...not like that happens alot, but if I do I miss out on the new posts....

~Trina~

2. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Went you don't do anything on the site, it waits about 15 minutes and then it automatically logs you out. So if you log in and then don't do anything for more than that amount of time, then all the new posts that you had before will be gone.

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

okayyyyyyyyyyy but I still don't think they should just be gone...lol

~Trina~

4. lilys_things

lilys_things Registered Member

*lmaorotf* and the whole darn thread too *jumps up and down*

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Yea what she said

6. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

You just can't leave...don't ever ever leave!! Stay here and give in to the power! hahahaha! Give it all up...no more sleep...need some sleep... can't leave...A esssss.

7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

No i cant sleep its bad :lol: