New Phone

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by sherwood, Oct 16, 2008.

1. sherwood

sherwood Registered Member

Well I am hopefully buying a new phone soon. I haven't got a budget but it will be able 300 GPB.

It really need to be 3g as I use video calling a lot and I only really wont the phone as I already got a contract phone. So it would have to be unlocked or on a 3 network.

I would like a touch screen phone but I am kinda stuck between 2 I like.
    #1 is the iPhone
    and #2 LG viewty

So any opinions on what I should get.

Thanks

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I think the new LG looks pretty sweet. I love LG phones they are good quality and have enough features to make one Happy.

I am not in with the hype of the Iphone. You can do all of this amazing stuff with it.. yet can't send a simple picture message?? I mean there are ways around that, they are just less convenient.

I say the viewty.

3. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

i have the iPhone and love it, and I don't know anything about the viewty... but the iphone cant do video calling. but dont quote me on that.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

NO you're right it cant do video calling, but it's still very useful even if you're not somoene who's on the phone 24/7. Anything else you can just get applications for it from itunes, I like mine and I was a big iPhone hater when the first ones came out. I bought the 3G iPhone and was amazed.

~Shwa

5. sherwood

sherwood Registered Member

I thought the 3G iPhone had video calling on. Oh well maybe not. The only other thing that puts me off the iPhone is the cost. Put the thing is it has wi-fi which the viewty doesn't :S meh so confusing the world of phones

6. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

i'm sure there is a phone with everything you want. you'll find it :)