**New PayPal scam**

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

Be on the look out for this one.

Dear PayPal account holder, <==Notice no name, first sign it's fake

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We have recently determined that different computers have tried logging into your PayPal account,and multiple password failures were present before the logons.

Until we can collect secure information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason:

July 7, 2008: We have reasons to believe that your account has been accessed by a third party. Therefore, we have limited access to sensitive account features until identity confirmation. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-654-62497-033.)

How can I restore my account access?

Please visit the Resolution Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations." To visit the Resolution Center, please follow the link below: Resolution Center

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you cannot access the Resolution Center, please use our secure server by following the link below:

Remove Limitation

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM / BULK
folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by
your ISP or mail provider.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

********************************************************************************************************************

PayPal replied to me about this email I forwarded to them . Here is their official reply.

Dear Allen ******* (I removed my last name), Thanks for taking an active role by reporting suspicious-looking emails.The email you forwarded to us is a phishing email, and our security teamis working to disable it.

-------------------------What is a phishing email?------------------------- Phishing emails attempt to steal your identity and will often ask you toreveal your password or other personal or financial information. PayPal will never ask for your password over the phone or in an email and will always address you by your first and last name. Take our Fight Phishing Challenge at https://www.paypal.com/fightphishing to learn 5 things you should know about phishing. You'll also see what we're doing to help fight fraud every day.

-------------------------You've made a difference.-------------------------Every email counts. By forwarding a suspicious-looking email to [email protected], you've helped keep yourself and others safe from identity theft. Thanks, The PayPal Team

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
One of the best tips I can give any Buyer or Seller is to have a Green Dot Pre Paid Visa.
You Don't have to have a Bank account to have one if these cards. More info on the card here

This will save you alot of hassle and it's a great way to buy or sell anything online.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I have Paypal for Ebay and I don't respond to anything from them via email. If I have questions I know how to contact them. I do this for everthing I do online.

i had a few emails not so long ago like that and i knew it was a scam by what and how they put it and also was not from paypal email address even tho they tried to make it look like it was.