• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Orleans

Impaired

Registered Member
I love to visit New Orleans. Spent a long weekend, Thursday to Monday in NOLA for the French Quarter Festival. Even with Saturday being rained out (tornado warnings, they cancelled the entire day before it started) it was great. I had really hoped to see some of my favorite performers then, but the weather insisted.

So much good food, so much good music. Miss Sophie at the Spotted Cat. Dwayne Dopsie and the Zydeco Hellraisers.

Any other New Orleans fans?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't mind going to Mardi Gras. Its not on top of my list of things to do but I think it would be fun.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
Impaired, it sounds like you going to New Orleans is one of the things in your life that makes you happy.

That's cool!

I don't know that I'll ever travel to New Orleans at some point in my life. But I'm glad you like it, Impaired.