• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Michael Jackson Album Due Out In November

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
411mania.com: Music - New Michael Jackson Album Due Out In November

I don't think I need to tell you how happy and thrilled about this.

I'm definitely going to buy it as soon as it comes out. I can't wait to hear all these new tracks. I wonder if these songs would of been released if Michael Jackson was still alive.

Anyone else going out there is interested in this new album?

6Foot3

Registered Member
I don't think I need to tell you how happy and thrilled about this.

I'm definitely going to buy it as soon as it comes out. I can't wait to hear all these new tracks. I wonder if these songs would of been released if Michael Jackson was still alive.

Anyone else going out there is interested in this new album?
I guess i'll have to check out some of the samples as i admit that i was a diehard ''Thriller'' fan but i faded out on MJ after that. I always like his sista JJ as she had alot of great albums (JJ, Dream Street, Control, Janet etc.) during the 80's and early mid 90's.

Anyway thanks for the headsup about his coming album !!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Janet was very talented, but I have to disagree that she had better albums, Dangerous, Hi Story in the Mix and Blood on the Dance Floor all came out in the 90's not all songs were great from those albums, but he did have a lot of hits. Heal the World also came out in the 90's.

kcdad

Registered Member

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You do know that some artist record some songs but never release them? These are some of the songs that Michael Jackson recorded in the past but never put them on a CD.

Did you actually read the article?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Janet was very talented, but I have to disagree that she had better albums, Dangerous, Hi Story in the Mix and Blood on the Dance Floor all came out in the 90's not all songs were great from those albums, but he did have a lot of hits. Heal the World also came out in the 90's.
He never said that Janet had the better albums =.=

However I will be sort of looking forward to his album coming out :)

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Wow! They are really milking the shit out of these 'opportunities' created by Micheal's death aren't they? We hear now about 100 finished but unreleased songs......what's next?
Anyway, I have always been a huge Micheal Jackson fan and I'm excited about this new album..........yeah!

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm excited to hear some of the older stuff that got cut. A lot of times artists cut songs they don't like, but turns out the public really likes it. Or you hear about artists deciding last minute to add a song that turns out to be a hit. There's a lot of stuff that were on the border of making it onto or off the CD that were potential hits. There could be an unexpected #1 song that could come form this.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't be surprised if a number one hit will be released from this album, especially a song that was made in the 80's.

Little fun note for you guys, Michael Jackson almost added a song that he made with Freddy Mercury on his Thriller album, but decided not to do it last minute.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I heard about that too BR, I wonder what it's going to sound like...the collaboration of two late and great musicians is definitely a Can't miss!