New Marilyn Manson Album

Discussion in 'Music' started by Impact, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not sure if there are any other Marilyn Manson fans here, but oh well. I just heard his new song 'Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon', or as they so politely said it on the radio Armageddon. I'm not really a huge fan of it yet, but it could grow on me. Hopefully his new album (The high end of low) is better than the last one, because Eat me, drink me was a really big let down, and no where near as good as anything he'd done before it, IMO

What are your thoughts?

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I've listened to him off and on for quite a few years and I don't mind his music. I don't think it's great and it rarely finds its way onto my iPod, but I do enjoy his cover songs. His voice works so well on older songs, he has a way of taking a light hearted song and twisting it into something dark and disturbing. You've gotta respect him for that.

3. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

I got the "We're From America" single a week or two back, I liked it. I don't really want to knock "Eat Me, Drink Me", I understand what he was trying to say in the album but I just didn't like it.

So is the new album out now?

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

No, it's not out until the end of May I think, I was just asking for expectations on it as a few singles have been released.

5. Mason

Mason phawq

I honestly haven't enjoyed Manson in a while. I liked Portrait of an American Family and Antichrist Superstar, they were pretty good albums. Mechanical Animals was okay, but overrated. But after that, Manson's music direction turned into boring crap. So I don't really have high expectations for The High End of Low.

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

I cant friggen stand Marilyn Manson. He's just such a wanker. And his music doesn't interest me in the slightest, probably because i dont like him so much.

7. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

I used to be a Marilyn Manson fan up untill his last album, I really didnt like that Rose Tinted Glasses PooP.

But I'll give this album a go indeed.