new love

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by garret, Apr 10, 2008.

1. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

ive waited forever to be with this one girl and doing that i did not know the beauties that surrounded me and now ive found someone else to be with but she doesnt seem to want to be more than friends with me and i want that to change but i dont know how can someone help me out please.
    ------
    love is a very cruel thing to mess with

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Dude, you're only 15. Let it go.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I agree, you're still young. You will find love when it finds you.

4. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Just go enjoy being a teenager, date lots of girls (or don't date at all, who cares), worry about love when you are matire enough to know what it is.

5. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

im so close to being 20 and i wouldnt pretend to know what love is.

Trust me man, just enjoy being a kid. Im not saying dont date, just dont get too hung up on it.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Good luck with it man, all the best.

7. AdrienneEHouseman

AdrienneEHouseman Registered Member

I'm going to echo what a lot of other people have said. Don't focus in too much on one person, even if you in love with this girl, obsessing over her is not going to make you happy. Probably even if you do manage to date her, you'll have built her up too much in your mind.

At 15 I was very VERY wrong about some things emotionally, it is a turbulent time in terms of emotions and hormones. At 18 I'm not a ton better, but I have figured a few more things out.

So, summary, don't get hung up on one person, you might miss someone who is right in front of you.

Adri

8. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

Trust me you are only 15, don't put all your apples in one basket and tie yourself up with one chick. There is a song and I can't remember who sings it at the moment, it says "be young, be foolish, but be happy"

enjoy being a kid while you can, trust if you don't now you will kick yourself in the ass for it when you are older.

9. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

the best advice i can give is to just be friends with the girl and dont worry about if things will happen or not.....

i'm going to be 21 soon and i am in lust with this guy that i talk to on a regular basis. i make myself miserable wondering if he likes me and what not but i gotta tell you..... the best moments are when i forget about liking him and just be friends with him.

we have some wild conversations that make me laugh so hard i pee myself but i would miss those if i was so wrapped up in liking him that i couldnt enjoy the time at hand...... thats my advice to you..............

p.s. your fifteen, not nearly old enough to have a fulfilling relationship that helps you develop as a person

10. Neogenesis

Neogenesis Registered Member

A stupid old man called my dad said to me:

"Love em' and Leave em'"

Sound advice if you ask me :)