• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NEW: Losers Pool (#6) *inprogress*

Konshentz

Konshentz
Re: NEW: Losers Pool (#6) *open*

Sounds like fun.

I'll take the Islanders.

Crypticshock

Registered Member

8 Active players with about 16 hours left to make picks. I am closing submissions at 9AM Saturday Mountain Time.

GamerGeeksTodd

Re: NEW: Losers Pool (#6)

Misha Mayhem said:
Crypticshock said:
Fully updated. This is still open for anyone who wants to join...
I'll let GamerGeeksTodd know, too. I'm sure he'll want to sell out the Caps, too. LOL. We're awful.
We ARE awful. I'm more awful that I didn't get on earlier to make my picks, and though the Caps are up 1-0 right now, Holtby (or Holed-Bee as I call him) being in net scares the crap out of me!

UPDATE: 3-0. Misha you might be the kiss of life that they need. Keep picking them to lose after the break is over!

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Re: NEW: Losers Pool (#6)

GamerGeeksTodd said:
Misha Mayhem said:
Crypticshock said:
Fully updated. This is still open for anyone who wants to join...
I'll let GamerGeeksTodd know, too. I'm sure he'll want to sell out the Caps, too. LOL. We're awful.
We ARE awful. I'm more awful that I didn't get on earlier to make my picks, and though the Caps are up 1-0 right now, Holtby (or Holed-Bee as I call him) being in net scares the crap out of me!

UPDATE: 3-0. Misha you might be the kiss of life that they need. Keep picking them to lose after the break is over!
Yeah, I failed. LOL. But like with fantasy, sometimes when I lose, I still win. Because Pens players. LOL. But tonight was a good night. Good on the rookie for making his first NHL goal! And for Holtby not enraging you, for once. (Still trade him).

Crypticshock

Registered Member

We've have to part ways with Misha Mayem and Edgehead. The Washington Capitals have actually won a hockey game!

We have a short break before the next week will begin... there's something called "Olympics" getting in the way...

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member

Crypticshock said:
We've have to part ways with Misha Mayem and Edgehead. The Washington Capitals have actually won a hockey game!

We have a short break before the next week will begin... there's something called "Olympics" getting in the way...
HEY. =P We won the game before, that, too. With six goals. Bite me. =P LOL.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Bizzy
CrpyticShock
TorHabsFan
Dickey's Flow
Freewings
Koshentz

The second week for Loser Pool #6 is this weekend! Players listed above need to make their picks for this Saturday!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I pick the New York Islanders to lose to the New Jersey Devils.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mark me down for Columbus beating the Florida Panthers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crypticshock Hockey 22
Crypticshock Hockey 19
Crypticshock Hockey 36
Crypticshock Hockey 8
Crypticshock Hockey 44