• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NEW: Losers Pool (#6) *inprogress*

Crypticshock

Registered Member
EdgeHead is the winner of the First pool.
TORHABSFAN is the winner of the Second pool.
TORHABSFAN is the winner of the Third pool.
Crypticshock is the winner of the Fourth pool.
TORHABSFAN is the winner of the fifth pool.

Simple Rules Below:

1: Everyone picks one loser from a list of Saturday's games.
2: You can not pick the same team again unless there are no other options left.
3: If any game goes to overtime, anyone who picked a team in that game is eliminated no matter if their team lost.
4: Entries must be in 2 hours before the first game on Saturday, Mountain Time.
5: Everyone can not pick the same team in any given week. There must be a situation where they can be a winner.

This is an odd time to start the pool but screw it. We will get this Saturday in and take a two week hiatus.

Schedule for Saturday, March 22, 2014: Open

St. Louis at Philadelphia
Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh
Detroit at Minnesota
Ottawa at Dallas
Florida at Los Angeles
Montreal at Toronto
NY Rangers at New Jersey
Carolina at Winnipeg
Boston at Phoenix
Calgary at Edmonton
Washington at San Jose

Bizzy: Current Pick: Flyers | Previous Picks: Predators, Wild, Senators, Panthers
CrpyticShock: Current Pick: Capitals | Previous Picks: Devils, Avalanche, Predators, Hurricanes
Koshentz: Current Pick: Panthers | Previous Pick: Devils, Flames, Islanders, Hurricanes

Eliminated:

Dickey's Flow: Current Pick: Senators | Previous Picks: Flames, Islanders
TorHabsFan: Current Pick: Maple Leafs | Previous Picks: Hurricanes
Freewings: Current Pick: None | Previous Pick: Flames
EdgeHead: Current Pick: Capitals | Previous Picks: None
Misha Mayhem : Current Pick: Capitals | Previous Pick: None

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Re: The Losers pool?

I for sure still want to do it. I just tend to forget about it when you just update the thread title. I pick Calgary to lose against the Philadelphia Flyers.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Yeah, count me in buddy. I thought you and TORHABSFAN were still trying to break the tie breaker which is why I didn't participate last time.

TORHABSFAN

Hell Yeah I am still in! 3 time Champ! It would obviously be better if we got more people involved. but worse case senerio it's just the 4 of us... I'm still good with that.

I am kinda surprised Sabby, Will, Edgehead and Millz are not in on this.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

TORHABSFAN said:
Hell Yeah I am still in! 3 time Champ! It would obviously be better if we got more people involved. but worse case senerio it's just the 4 of us... I'm still good with that.

I have a feeling it's just because they don't read the message itself. If they knew about it, I'm sure they would participate.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.

Pretty much agree with Bizzy! Someone should send them a Private Message. The millz, Viper and Misha are also hockey fans..maybe send them PM's as well.

TORHABSFAN said:

Count me in.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Re: NEW: Losers Pool (#6)

This thread has been edited to fit in this Saturday's slate of games. Get your picks in. I am going to change one small rule, you have until 1 hour before the first game on Saturday morning to pick a loser.

I am going to make my pick now but I might change it if someone can not play:

Steven Stamkos returns on Saturday and he is going to do everything humanly possible to show Babcock and all of Canada that he is ready for Sochi! 4 points will be enough for Tampa to beat the Red Wins.

TORHABSFAN

Re: NEW: Losers Pool (#6)

Three time Champ here. I am going to say the Habs head into the break with a win.

I take the Canes.

#QuestFor4

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crypticshock Hockey 22
Crypticshock Hockey 19
Crypticshock Hockey 36
Crypticshock Hockey 8
Crypticshock Hockey 44