new look for dictionary.com

BigBlue

----------------------
eh I usually go there to check my spelling and such... now it looks kinda different, I dont like it too

www.dictionary.com
seems less convenient to me...

sigh* just troublesome...

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I don't know. The old site always struck me as somewhat amateurish.

I check spelling and definition by right clicking in my browser, so it's not going to affect me to say the least.

Kaz

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
OH...WTF

I always go there and look up for words that i dont know and its looking Crap-ish now
It sux

Stupid Change

D

Ds136

haha I just saw this when I went there. At first I thought I typed in the wrong address and had to double check it a few times to make sure. I liked the old site personally, didn't really look at the new on that much though.

Eh, I just alt+click on words to see their definition if I need to... I don't mind the new look of dictionary.com though.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
what? you pay for this site now? that sucks

I usually just go to urban dictionary for straight up or funny definitions, but now I'll need to find another FREE site. I'm sure there are plenty out there

Answers.com works really well... gives a definition (The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition) and often a lot of other information about the word/s you're looking up. It's also what google uses, so you can just type the word in on google and hit the definition button.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I always found answers.com filled with random ads and links that filled half the page. Their definitions were always just stuck somewhere among the useless stuff. dictionary.com used to give you direct definitions right when you scroll down