• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New kid on the block

TradedMyPearls

Registered Member
Hello everyone. I'm new here (obviously) and figured this is probably the best place to start.
My name is Liz. I'm 24. I live in Eastern Canada (for now). I adore animals, I cannot/will not/do not function without coffee, could not live without music, and I spend far too much time playing The Sims 3 :p

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hey Liz, welcome to GF!

Sims is definitely a lot of fun...I've never played the third one, though. I have fun with those games but I always lose my patience with the initial house decorating stuff.

What kind of music do you like? What's your favorite animal?

Have fun browsing and posting, there's a lot to talk about here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Liz. There's a few Canadian members already at GF, me being one of them. I'm from Ontario, Canada.

Seems that you'll like it here if you stick around, we have a lot of active members that have the same interest has you, which works out perfectly.

Enjoy your stay here, if you have any questions I'm just one phone call away.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
You just reminded me of New Kids On The Block :lol: ..

Well ... stick around!

TradedMyPearls

Registered Member
Thanks everyone!
Unity, I usually download houses from the exchange so I don't have to decorate, it's not my strong point lol. I love all music, I've always been mainly into punk and metal but I find lately that I've been listening to a lot of country and more pop-ish stuff. I love all my furkids (mothers have to say that), but horses are definitely my favorite.
I lived in Ottawa for a year and there is a possibility that I'll be moving to Petawawa in the near future, Ontario is a beautiful province.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's funny, I'm currently residing in Ottawa, well I've actually been living in Ottawa my whole life. We have another member(who isn't all that active) that also makes her home in Ottawa. I won't ask you where you live, but are you close to downtown? Are you someone that enjoys going to the bar? If so, what's your favorite bar in Ottawa.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
you had me at coffee. welcome.

and lol @ Biz asking what's your favorite bar.

TradedMyPearls

Registered Member
I don't live in Ottawa right now, this was several years ago. Sorry for the bad wording. I used to live off Bank Street (and briefly under the overpass going to the Rideau Centre lol) and did most of my drinking in Hull and Gatineau since I was underage at the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
montexss Introductions 3
kweni16 Introductions 10
Froot Introductions 9
H Introductions 12
B Introductions 12