new k-mart sig

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by kb8, Aug 3, 2006.

1. kb8

kb8 Guest

2. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

That a very nice sig. Looks good, ill give it a 8.8/10.(when i saw the title of the thread, i thought you had a the sig for kmart the store......silly me)

3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I like it, all your sigs look nice to me, K-mart looks nice and the BG looks great, text is nice too, nothing really bad about it..

id give it a 8/10..

4. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

you need to fade it more, like its pure black then all of a sudden red, fade the two by making the black lighter as you get closer to the read, it will look good and make it easier to read the name

5. kb8

kb8 Guest

yer tru thats wat i like about my backgrounds. it sells the whole sig. my bgs have never been this good. and there gettin better

6. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

He looks angry. grrrrrr. Nice job. I like.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I with Dunit and thought it was a K-Mart sig aswell and thought Wth >>; But I give ur sig an 7.5/10 The bg's are improving very nicely I must say and I can't wait to still see them imbrove even more ^^; Lol he looks angry or as if he is in pain but....*sprays mint in his mouth* he needed that >>;

8. Shabir

Shabir Guest

Thats very nice..but now i just saw the v2 and i think its much much better then the one ur using one..so version 2 is better IMO...9.5/10 for ersion 2 and 8/10 for the one that you are currently using..keep it up......and thankks for the signature making your doing in your request thread..and thanks for the sig you madde me..i am now using it!!

9. Omega

Omega Ω

It is pretty good I like it. I would have to say it is only a 7/10 though because nothing really stands out on it.

10. Kiwi

Kiwi Guest

okay some negativity here but.....u wont learn anything if u dont know.
    1. not the best kenyon martin picture that you can obtain.
    2. not feeling the red bg
    3.too simple
    4. it should match k-mart--this would be a very classy sig if u asked me.

I like the font though...keep your head up and keep on trying