• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Job= Less GF

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
So I did a trial for a new job last week and got it, I officially start this week. I'm working at a place called Crust. It's a franchise all across Australia that make really good gourmet pizza. I don't know if they are in other countries as well, they probably are.

I know I recently won the award for Zombie on this forum because of how much time I spend online but between my full-time art studies, archery club, language studies and now this job I shouldn't be spending as much time online as I do. I really, REALLY shouldn't. So I'm going to try my best to limit my GF time in the next four weeks or so until school holidays (that's if I have the self motivation to do so).

I don't really want to be working right now while I have so much stuff going on, but I haven't had a job since I quit my last two back in December and funds are running low. Working while I'm already busy sucks but work= money, money=games and games= :D .

So yeah, if you guys see me lingering around for hours at a time can someone please kindly kick me in the ass and tell me to get off GF and go do some of the much-needed work I will most likely need to catch up on.

Impact

V.I.P.
Hope the new jobs goes well and it doesn't all become to much with your full time studies and archery and such.

Dabs

Registered Member
Congrats on your new job!
When you said it was a place called Crust, I automatically knew it had to be a food place :)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Congratulations and good luck on the new job! We'll all be glad to kick you in the backside when you need it, lol.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Thanks everyone! And thanks Unity I appreciate it. I'm trying to limit my useless time spent online.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Congratulations and good luck on your new job Crouton. Hopefully everything goes well and you still find to come to GF from time to time, even if it's just to drop a line here or there.

Keep us updated on how it goes.