• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Jersey signs Damien Brunner to multi-year contract

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Devils have signed Damien Brunner to multi-year contract.
https://twitter.com/TGfireandice/status ... 7728547840

Good signing for the Devils. Obviously, he won't replace the offense Kovalchuk brought to the table, but he's still a very talented young man. I really wanted the Canadiens to make a push at him.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Is it me or does it seem like every Free Agent went to New Jersey lol? Ryder, Clowe and now Brunner. Am I missing something though? How can a player so talented take that long to sign with a team for so little money and years? Great deal for the Devils, they're building themselves 4 solid lines.

Willey101

Dickey's Flow said:
Is it me or does it seem like every Free Agent went to New Jersey lol? Ryder, Clowe and now Brunner. Am I missing something though? How can a player so talented take that long to sign with a team for so little money and years? Great deal for the Devils, they're building themselves 4 solid lines.
Answer is that he is an unknown. Will be be the next Pisani, or Leino or is this kid for real. Teams lost $10 million in cap space and don;t want to take a chance on a multi year deal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Baseball 2
Babe_Ruth Hockey 2
willge87 Hockey 3
willge87 NFL 0
L Hockey 4