Movies New Incredible Hulk Trailer!

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vegito728, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Edward Norton plays the Hulk now huh?

Interesting.. I really liked Eric Bana as The Hulk. I'm kind of surprised they changed it up. Does anybody know if Bana turned down the roll or if it was offered straight to Norton from the start?

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

That looks amazing! The first one was horrible, so I'm hoping this one is as good as it looks.

Swiftstrike likes this.
  4. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

It wasn't offered, they wanted to distance themseleves from the first Hulk movie as much as possible.
    I think when compared to the Iron man and Dark Knight trailers this one looks pretty weak but I'm a big fan of Norton so I'll give it a chance.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  5. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Much as I like Edward Norton he's one of those actors who I can look at and I can see that he's acting. Eric Bana disappeared into his role and I just don't look at Edward Norton and think 'Bruce Banner'.

I'm going to see the new HULK movie but I'm already disappointed that Jennifer Connelly and Sam Elliott aren't going to be in it. Whoever got the bright idea to replace Sam Elliot with William Hurt needs to be taken out back of the barn and shot. Sam Elliott as Thunderbolt Ross was the best casting decision of the first HULK movie.

And yeah, I thought the first HULK movie was terrific. For years comic book fans BMW'ed that superhero movies weren't taken seriously, that the scripts were weak, characterization and story were ignored in favor of special effects and spectacle. Well, Ang Lee delivered a superhero movie that significantly kicked the genre up several notches with superior acting, story and characterization. And comic book fans hated it. Go figure.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This new Hulk movie looks really exciting, but to be honest with you, I won't get my hopes up, because I did for the first Hulk and I was totally disapointed, there was a few good parts here and there, but it was mostly garbage in my opinion. Hopefully this one will be better.

Swiftstrike likes this.
  7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with everybody who says the first Hulk movie flat out was horrible.. It was. Now that I think about it, distancing this movie from the first might work well. In any case I don't ever plan on seeing the first movie again so hopefully this one stands well by itself.

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Heres a link to a step by step talk through the teaser trailer with the directer himself. It offers some interesting insights but obviously don't look if your not prepared for a little spoilage. Empire: Features

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Thanks for the link Al. I was pretty surprised when I read that the
    final battle is 26 minutes
    I just hope they can make that work.

Iris likes this.
  10. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Ed Norton is awesome, and in my humble opinion a great choice for the character.