• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New in Town & Looking for You!

califbob

Registered Member
All I remember is hanging a left at exit 404 off of the Information SuperHighway. The next thing I knew, I wound up here... but where am I? Who are you? What are we doing here? Most importantly, where can I grab a nice hot latte???

My name is Bob and yes, I am from California. Not only that, but I am the Mayor of New Ganada, California. It's a small city in Northern California. There's really not much to look at here, so on Thursday afternoons we pack up and head into the neighboring town - Dogtown - and eat pie at Joe's Diner.

If you can help me find my way, drop in and say hello!

Regards,

Calif.Bob

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hmmm. I'd tell you where to go next but I might be a bit biased. You should stay here a bit at GeneralForum.com. We serve virtual latte's 24/7 and you will always find a friendly face here. :D

Welcome btw. :)

califbob

Registered Member
Thanks Andrew!

I appreciate the warm welcome.

Calif.Bob

dDave

V.I.P.
The site is still growing quite a bit, but it is already huge so it won't matter wither way. If you get familiar with the site like I did when I first got here then you will like it here. Trust me this is a very good forum.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
hope you like it here.
make sure you try the lattes, to die for

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Stick around, your honor, it's not very often that we get a mayor around these parts. We, apparently, also have a fairly recognizable face from Hollywood here, also.

Patrick2007

Hi, all. I am new to this forum and a little guy comes from Singapore.
Hope to learn things from you all.
Cheers!
Patrick