• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Hot Dog Champ

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Most of them soak the buns in water so they go down faster. It's pretty disgusting. I don't think I could eat more than 5 or 6 dogs in 12 minutes without throwing up.

dDave

V.I.P.
That is a real bummer of a record to lose, and oh man those guys aren't even big they are just normal sized guys, I can't imagine just how bad you would feel after all of those hot dogs, I would never want to eat another hot dog again, I would have been the worst guy there for sure. I wonder if they have a hamburger record...

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
They are missing Saltines on that list. That's worthy to be added. I wonder why they don't have them. Those records are crazy by the way, no way i could even come close to any of them.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Would anyone care to break this record?

Cow Brains
57 (17.7 pounds)
15 minutes
Takeru Kobayashi

I don't know how cow brains taste like and I don't think I want to find out.
I think it tastes like any other organ...mushy. It probably has no tastes and just melts in your mouth. That's my experience with organs.

Naruto

Registered Member
Looking at the competition and listening to the narrators, it's seems like there were a lot of people that wanted Kobayashi to lose just because he wasn't a Yankee.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've always wondered if I could get any of these records, but I figured it's not worth it. What do you think they do after they're done? Puke or poop?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Pets 2
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 24
sunrise Food & Beverage 15
Wade8813 Offbeat News 7
Dragon Sports 7