New Here

K

Kidd

Hey guys what's up?

This site looked really interesting so I decided to sign up for the hell of it. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake and I'll enjoy my time here

Well I am a huge fan of basketball. My favorite team is the NJ Nets and Jason Kidd is my favorite player.

Well I'm not good at these kind of introductions, so I'll end it here.

Feel free to ask me anything you want.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Feel free to visit other sections of the forum as well, we love having all the input and opinions we can. Music, movies, TV, video games, just look around and post where you find your interests.

Welcome!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow welcome to the forums, I am very glad that you've decided to join these forums, it seems like you like to post messages because you already have 34 posts, hopefully you'll stick around here, and I am looking forward having great basketball debates and discussions with you. Enjoy Fusion Central.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Welecome to FC

Seems like you have alreadty made your self comfortable with 34 posts which is good hopefully you continue this pace. I Look foward to see you in the basketball.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion Central. Have a fun time here and enjoy your stay, be active, don't spam and help us all by bringing new members here and keep Fusion Central get better and better. I'll see you around the forums.

T

TheSportsGuy

Welcome to FC. 'Looks like you've made a storm in the basketball discussion thus far. 'Can't wait to get into some good debates with you in the future.