New here.............

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by qcsskp, Jun 29, 2006.

1. qcsskp

qcsskp Guest

Hi everybody..... :D
    The main reason i'm here doing posting was becos of (Insane in the Lane) from mixmakers.....
    Give him lot of credit... Hopefully I could contribute.and help a lot of ppl in this forum.... By the way, I was basketball and dragonball fans.....

Fans of Toronto Raptors too... Go Andrea Bargnani..... Chris Bosh .... Charlie V.....

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey buddy I'm glad we have another Raptors fan on this forums, I'm sure your going to like these forums if you give them a chance. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

3. Midnight

Midnight Guest

Welcome to Central Fusion.

Post around the forum and make Senator happy. You already made Vince Carter and me happy by being a Raptors fan.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Ah yes....make Senator mad and he will start cracking ur skull. Though I prefer the chocolate alternative >>;

But hey welcome to Central Fusion by the way!*hands a bag of chocolate* This is ur welcoming present and also ur only life line. Eat it to stay hyper and active cause if u don't them the Skull Basher will come and visit u*does mad scientist laugh*

5. Kobe101

Kobe101 Guest

Welcome. And Good luck next year! :D

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

welcome and have fun

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Hah, I've got some notoriety... I think I like this.

Welcome... don't think you're anything special because Vince invited you, he brought about 95% of the people on this forum. Still, lots of credit to him for doing so... hopefully you won't LET HIM DOWN. Post a lot, don't suck... yeah.