• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Here

D

deepikab

Yeah I'm new here and there's not much to say about me except that I'm one of those music loving, story writting, video game playing, music video creating, 12 year old odd balls.

Blur

iPimp
welcome! that avatar is sick i love it haha. what music u like, and what videogames?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join these forums, hopefully you will become anactive member here at Central Fusion.

D

deepikab

««ßlur»» said:
welcome! that avatar is sick i love it haha. what music u like, and what videogames?
Well I'm into rock and a little heavy metal and also techno and gentle soft music in both English and Japanese.
My favorite video games are Naruto Clash of Ninja and Naruto Ninja Council, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash,Tales of Symphonia, and Dance Dance Revolution MarioMix.