New here, looking for opinions

hinderthis

Registered Member
i'm basically here to see someone's opinions on things. I'm only 17, but I'm very curious about things. So I come here because everbody talks about everything. It's real people, not the media.

Right now I'm looking for opinions on Obama. I'll go look now.

Wanna ask me something? message me.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Hey, welcome to GF. We've got lots of opinions on him already posted, and they pretty much run the gamut. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Welcome to the forum. If you are curious then you've come to the right place. Have a look in the politics section and there should be lots of debate for you to engage in.

Danno

Registered Member
My opinion on Obama is that he has the worst name possible for an American President. Half way between Osama and A Bomber.

hinderthis

Registered Member
My opinion on Obama is that he has the worst name possible for an American President. Half way between Osama and A Bomber.

This is very true. At the very beginning I thought we were talking about some iranian guy we caught or something. Nope. He's president now.

lol :lol:

Danno

Registered Member
Lol I'm just kidding no offence I actually like the guy. Can't be any worse than the drip that runs our country.

Welcome by the way.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF. Looks like you'll make yourself at home in politics, but don't forget to venture out to the other sections.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Don't forget that his middle name is Hussain.

Hey, HT. Welcome to GF. Post well, post hard, post true. Or something. :D

I won't see you around the politics section, since I avoid that place like the plague. What other interests d'you have?

Last edited: