• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Guy

KrazyRick

Just wanted to say hello. I have been reading posts for a while now and wanted to post a Photoshopped image of Nightsurfer. It told me to make 15 posts before I could post an image. Keep an eye out!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nice to meet ya Rick.....looks like your almost there. Can't wait to see what ya did to him!:nod:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
He should have known better than putting himself on the block.. and by block, I mean chopping block, not auction block ;)

Welcome Rick. Hope you enjoy it here. :D

KrazyRick

Hey, Thanks for the warm welcome.
Maybe we can talk Nightsurfer into putting his hair on the chopping block!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
KrazyRick said:
Hey, Thanks for the warm welcome.
Maybe we can talk Nightsurfer into putting his hair on the chopping block!
Hahahhahahahahahhahhahhahahhahhahhahhaahhahhahahhahhahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhhahahahhahahhahahhhahahhahahahahhahhahahhahhaahhhahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahhahhahahhhahahhahhahahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahha....................:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna say...mmmmm....probably...NOT!!!!!!

But only 2 more posts and you can chop it off for em!;)

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
Welcome to the site, big fella!

Julie

Registered Member
Hi Rick! Welcome to the site! Hope you're enjoying it here!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. I see that you have met Rick..He is almost as nuts as I am :lol: Almost..

As for the hair.....NEVER!!!!!!!

Hey I even got him hooked on boarding.....:lol: