New guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jgdeadrabbit, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgdeadrabbit

jgdeadrabbit Guest

Just joined,was turned on to this place by a guy calls himself Vinsanity at hockeyfights.com.Looks interesting.When I feel witty I'll try to amuse you with my low-brow humour. :D

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend I am very glad you've decided to join and hopefully you'll become an active member in the sports section see ya later.

3. jgdeadrabbit

jgdeadrabbit Guest

Gimme some good karma or I'll start sayin' bad stuff. ;)

J/K

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Lowbrow humor is always a good thing... especially if that means you're going to post outside the sports section (something most of the n00bs lately have been failing at)... welcome and enjoy.

5. Babe_Ruth

Well if you would help get members for the section that you post in then we wouldn't have that problem would we lol. Just kidding.

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Hah, I'm a lazy fuck. I'm not going to go around getting people irritated at me by spamming their forums with ads, just trying to get recruits lol. But if someone's already on the job, it would be nice if the n00bs would have a deeper breadth of posting *shrug*

7. jgdeadrabbit

jgdeadrabbit Guest

Was just jokin' about the karma but thanks much.I'll try to post something intelligent when I'm less burnt.

8. jgdeadrabbit

jgdeadrabbit Guest

Was just wondering where all the pointy-headed psuedo-intellectuals that frequent this site find hats to cover their pointy little heads. ???

Last trip here morphs so you'll have to come over to hockeyfights.com to get your meaningless insults in on me.

Fornicate you all.Hope it hurts. :D

Please don't give me any more negatives,it hurts so much[but not as badly as I would hurt you Rhoades Scholars if you would be so unfortunate as to encounter me in a dark alley].

ROTFLMAO

I see that you're gone from hockeyfight.com,Vinsanity.I'm sure you will really be missed.

9. Babe_Ruth

Why are you leaving, people insult people all the time on the forums, please just give it another chance and i'll talk to the others, all I really wanted was you to post new topics and replies in the hockey section. Those guys to go in the Hockey section so you wouldn't have a problem.

10. jgdeadrabbit

jgdeadrabbit Guest

Banned yet? Gotta try harder then. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.