New guy over here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ivellios, May 18, 2008.

1. Ivellios

Ivellios New Member

Hey, this place is huge o.o, first like....insanely big forum I've been to. I'm used to small communities, but for some reason I like it here. I'm a big gamer so gaming is where I'll be mostly, I also love to do graphic design (I use photoshop CS2) and I'm pretty experienced when it comes to these internet forums so you won't have to worry about me being a n00b. I hope to make some new friends and have an overall awesome forum experience =D.

Mirage likes this.

2. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

Oh you certainly will have an awesome time.

Welcome

3. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Your in the right place new guy.. I mean Ivellios.

Sounds like you'll fit in and we are a pretty tight knit community even if the site is pretty big so you can be sure to meet some new friends.

See ya round.

Rhodie_Anders likes this.
  4. Rhodie_Anders

Rhodie_Anders Registered Member

Welcome, Ivellios. This is really a nice place to be at for anything, and I hope, no, assure you, that you'll have a fun time around here.

5. green8659

green8659 Registered Member

Welcome!

I'm pretty new here too. It is the largest forum that I have found covering pretty much any topic you can think of.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Your name reminds me of the world in Final Fantasy 12. I think it's called Ivolice or something. Anywho, greetings and have a blast posting around here.

:boat:

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Ivellios!

Glad to have you here. The place might seem big and spread out at first but once you get to posting and get to know everybody it will seem pretty cozy. :)

There are a lot of gamers here too so you'll fit right in. Do you play poker by chance? We have live poker tables here that people play on pretty often against other members.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to your first big community, I'm sure you'll enjoy posting here and I'm hopeful that this intro of yours won't be the only post you make at General Forum. So enjoy yourself and I'll see you around the pound.

Mirage likes this.
  9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome dude, you'll love it here, heaps of stuff to talk about.

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Hi and welcome Ivellios. Enjoy GF! :) Just be warned that if you get hooked there's no going back