New guy in the town of forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gobstopper, Aug 26, 2010.

1. gobstopper

gobstopper New Member

Hey everyone
    I've finally decided to try out this internet forum business after years of well , not!

I'm hoping that I can have some interesting conversations and just meet some new people, which I am sure I can! haha.

I am currently unemployed after training to be an Art teacher so it would be nice to have some more stimulation in my days.

Hope to hear from you soon!

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Welcome, gob. You've joined at a quiet time of day here, so don't be discouraged by any initial lack of response.

How did you find General Forum (as if everybody doesn't give the same answer)? Where are you joining us from?

3. MisterT

MisterT Registered Member

Hi there gobstopper, pleased to meet you, enjoy your stay

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi gob, and welcome to GF.
    I too am curious to know where you are joining us from? I get super excited when more people in my time zone join. As Tucker says, it's far too quiet around these here parts at this time of day!

Tell us a little more about yourself. What are your interests?

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to the forum.

I enjoy your username.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend. We have a few other members that enjoy Arts at GF, so I'm sure you're going to fit right in.

Hopefully this introduction won't be your last post since it seems like you can be a great addition.

See ya around...I hope.

7. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Welcome Gobstopper. Already I envy you. I wish I was unemployed.

Hope to see you around my friend

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If you really wished that then wouldn't you just quit your job? :lol:

And welcome gobstopper. Are you the everlasting type of the kind that only lasts for a while?

9. Danno

Danno Registered Member

You'd think so wouldn't you, but in this case there would be repercussions :(

Are you the type from Willy Wonka's factory or just a regualr shitty gobstopper from a corner shop that cost 10 pence and change the colour of your tongue for a week?

10. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Welcome to GF gobstopper! Hope to see you around...............have fun posting!