New guy here

Hey, name's Mat. I'm 20 years old and love to listen to music, practically the only thing I do in every waking moment. Or almost every waking moment, anyway. If you've got any questions about me, let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, very glad you've decided to join these forums. I'm sure your going to have a great time posting.

Who's your favorite artist?
What's your favorite song?
Thoughts on Michael Jackson music?

Welcome to the forums, very glad you've decided to join these forums. I'm sure your going to have a great time posting.

Who's your favorite artist?
What's your favorite song?
Thoughts on Michael Jackson music?
Thanks for the welcome, and I'm sure I will, too.

Favorite artist has to be Slipknot.

Favorite song? That's a tough one... It'd have to be from their latest album "All Hope Is Gone", called "Dead Memories".

And I don't really listen to Michael Jackson, so I don't think I'm really in a position to say much about it. Heh. :(

fragile

Registered Member
Hi!

Do you play any instruments since you're that interested in music? :)

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Hey there new guy, always enjoy meeting a fellow Slipknot fan, even if you like the crap album we call All Hope is Gone...

See you around.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. :)

And KoRn is right up there with Slipknot, so it was kind of difficult to choose just one favorite. Heh. :p

Hi!

Do you play any instruments since you're that interested in music? :)
I don't play any instruments, yet anyway. I want to try out the cello, though. And the electric guitar. Those are really the only two that I'd want to learn how to play. :D