• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Girl in the ROOM!! Wow..

maryvilleEbay

This is a pretty neat little site!! Just got told about it from a local girl on ebay! I hope you all can check out my auctions on Ebay..it will help you get to know a lot more about me if you read my ME page there...
see ya! :hmph:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi and welcome to the boards. I will be one of your guides to the strange, unusual, and just plain weird. Otherwise known as eBay. So sit back and enjoy your time here. If you need any help feel free to PM me I will be more than happy to help. So with all that being said. C ya on the boards.
Ready set go................................. :warp:

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to the site MaryvilleEbay.You will love it here.Great people on this site

Julie

Registered Member
Hello & welcome to the site

redchinsu

Registered Member
Welcome,
I just browse through you auctions, which seems to doing pretty good. Godd Luck. You will have good times here.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Welcome to the board...

yes you do have some nice antiques in your auctions...

Have fun and enjoy your stay!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Welcome mary no doubt you will LOVE it here! Its a great place!!!