• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand New Gamertag!

Impact

V.I.P.
Due to xbox being complete retards, I had to make a new gamertag. Rather than message everyone from here that I had previously individually, i'm making a thread to tell you.

New gamertag: xX Nymeria Xx

Anyone who has read/watched game of thrones should get it. But yeah, add me bitches :D

EDIT: @Danny...I don't particularly like the 'x' in it either, but I reeeeaaaly wanted Nymeria and not with numbers either, so suck it.

Last edited:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Due to xbox being complete retards, I had to make a new gamertag. Rather than message everyone from here that I had previously individually, i'm making a thread to tell you.

New gamertag: xX Nymeria Xx

Anyone who has read/watched game of thrones should get it. But yeah, add me bitches :D

EDIT: @Danny...I don't particularly like the 'x' in it either, but I reeeeaaaly wanted Nymeria and not with numbers either, so suck it.

Nice X's.

Ill add you but you don't play hardly any of the same games as me. You dont have halo and i am assuming you don't have MW2.

Black Ops is terrible I traded that game in.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
:p I was just bugging ya haha. I'll be sure to add you next time i'm online. We still need to play some black ops sometime.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yeah, it's still her GT. Kons, you should be able to look at my friends on my profile and add some people from GF on there.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Okay, good. Thanks. I'm finally back home & thought I should add some friends... I was feeling lonely. :lol:

Bliss

Sally Twit
She said in chat earlier that she misses gaming so I know she hasn't been able to get on. She will be back next week, though.
I am AcidShine. Most of the time it is my partner using my account, though. I still pop on from time to time.