• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GameBoy Advance new gameboy micro commercial

SamusAran86

Registered Member
OMG that was soooooo damn funny....

Im glad to see some stuff like this from Nintendo... now if the rest of there commercials were this good.

Wrecked

Registered Member
00vega said:
Dammit, it's windows media viewer. My mac doesn't like that. :mad:
in short, it's 2 guys in a lab. there's a mouse maze. on one side there's a hunk of cheese. on the other side there's a gb micro. the mouse starts going through the maze, hops over one of the walls and finds the micro. he proceeds to **** it with huge thrusts from his pelvis [ obviously it's a guy mouse ]. one of the guys covers the mouse using his clipboard and soon after the clipboard starts moving around.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It shows http://toomuchfun.ca/ at the end of it. That site seems to be an official Nintendo site, but it doesn't link to Nintendo.com from what I can tell, so I don't know for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't legit, but it does look pretty well done.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
nope, its a Nintendo site... I looked around the site and was promted to enter my 'My Nintendo' user name to get a password for a downloads section... Its Official, but Canadian

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Definitely a funny commercial, and I think Nintendo should do more like it. They really need to get rid of the kiddy image to compete with Sony and Microsoft.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Thanks for the summary Wrecked. Oddly enough, that was your one hundredth and 69th post. Or maybe you just have that much right now. Anyways.

Are these fake commercials that were more student projects instead of real commercials? As creative as it was, I can't see that going on air. I imagine it's even more explicit than the building shootout one (which I saw nothing wrong with at all).

Wrecked

Registered Member
00vega said:
Are these fake commercials that were more student projects instead of real commercials? As creative as it was, I can't see that going on air. I imagine it's even more explicit than the building shootout one (which I saw nothing wrong with at all).
the commercials are real. they were created by the company. but i think the GB micro one was only advertised in, as i like to call it, America's Hat [ i.e. Canada ].