New forums?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok, who would be interested in a developer/modder section? Or would these be better suited to put under each individual game that people are interested in modding for. Keep in mind these would be PC only sections.

I am trying to think of some new forums that would be of interest, but obviously don't want to create them if the interest isn't there.

If you have some ideas for new forums, please post them here.

If you have some ideas for a few more advanced gaming discussion forums to put into Level 3, please reply here.

:)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi Ready2Game.

I don't develop games myself, but I know several of the members here develop flash games, and a few are into developing PC adn console games/ports.

What different forums would be necessary to establish a game development area here? Coding, mapping, etc? I'm sure you have a better idea than I do, so I am open to suggestions. :)

I'm not a great animator/programmer, but if you ever need a flood of ideas (randomly calculated between stupid and insane) I'm your guy!!

I think you should seriously forget about what we have to say because its only, what, 6 active guys here? And its a darn shame cause this forum didnt come by magic powers or somethin.

Or did it...

Anywho, just go about witha business plan. Or two or three or four...

Remember, its not what you know, its who you know.

Dont fight back, fight forward! -[unceremoniously stolen from Eternal Lands]

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Actually, we have anywhere between 20-50 active users at any given time. WHat matters is the ability for them to make topics.