• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New forums?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What else do you want to talk about here? More specific areas of auctions? More collector and/or hobby areas?

I'm open to any and all ideas. :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I know that there are several artists, as well as those who represent artists who are members here. I would love to have an art gallery area, a place where all of us poor starving misfits can get together and talk about and show our new work.
I'm not just talking painting and sculpting, are there any photographers or crafters or scrapbookers?? These are all forms of art as well. What about all the writers, or even those just looking for tips?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Forget the forums. How abought an arcade and streaming chat.
That would be more of a draw.
But I agree with Angel that we need a place for all the artists to chat and share their work..
But I still say an arcade and streaming chat is the way to go..

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
I'll agree with the arcade idea. Had that at another site and enjoyed the games. even though after a few weeks its use died down its still a good idea IMO Besides, Its free for you and its free for me :)

As for more forums, well I'd like easier access to the ones we have. Right now its either be limited to where you can post, be prolific and spam the site with nonsense replies to get your post count up or spend $$

dize

Registered Member
AngelsPeak said:
I know that there are several artists, as well as those who represent artists who are members here. I would love to have an art gallery area, a place where all of us poor starving misfits can get together and talk about and show our new work.
I'm not just talking painting and sculpting, are there any photographers or crafters or scrapbookers?? These are all forms of art as well. What about all the writers, or even those just looking for tips?
Thank is a great idea. :D

biglance

I would be interested in Whats hot and Whats not area...Whats selling and what isnt..

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The art gallery is a very good idea, and is something that I can look into. As for the what's selling, that could be good too, although there are already some forums that that subject could fit under.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Thanks Andrew!! I will eagerly be awaiting "The Gallery"!!:D