New FMA anime to come out in April

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Malificus, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

New Fullmetal Alchemist TV Anime to Premiere in April (Update 2) - Anime News Network

I'm pretty excited about this actually.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I'll definitely be picking this up when it's released.

I heard the manga was actually a lot different than the anime and this is supposed to follow the manga closely.

And since I never read the manga I'm interested to see what the differences are.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Well great. I just need to watch the movie and I'll be all set to follow this.

4. Mason

Mason phawq

You don't necessarilly have to have watched the first anime and its movie to be prepared for this one. This new one isn't technically a sequel to the first one.

5. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

I was really into FMA up until the point it started getting into the depressing bits, then it lost everything that kept me watching.

6. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Sounds awesome. I'll definitely be watching this one.

7. Hazy

Hazy Registered Member

I'll definately be watching this, I loved the first FMA series

8. Erosion

Erosion Registered Member

Oh man it's everywhere about the new FMA episdoes, I'm totally looking for to them but they probally come on [adult swim] though.

9. Kanji

Kanji Registered Member

I'll definitely be watching this when it comes out.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I almost forgot about this until this thread got bumped, haha. I have since watched the first anime and the movie, only to find out from Mason that they're not spinning off from there anyway, haha. Anyway, I liked both and hopefully the new FMA will satisfy me the same way, if not more.