New feuds

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm sure all of you've seen the roster changes that have taken place Monday and Tuesday, with that being said which new feuds would you like to see and why?

2. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

-Randy Orton vs Edge
    -John Cena vs Chris Jericho
    -John Morrison vs Shaemus(weird one I know, but Morrison was starting to get -Main Event status on SD...he cant fall off the map)
    -Christian vs Jack Swagger
    -Big Show vs The Undertaker
    -The Miz vs Triple H(I know Hunter is going to take a break but I strongly beleive it's time to push The Miz to ME status...he should of been moved to SD though.

Those are a few feuds that I came up on the spot.

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Nice ones, you guys...

The Miz vs Morrison (US Title) - Why not?
    Christian vs Swagger (Title or not) - Revitalize one of the best feuds from last year
    Cena vs Edge (WWE Title) - Once Edge finishes feud with Orton, why not face Cena again?
    Big Show vs. The Undertaker - Could be stale, but whatever.
    Y2J vs. The Miz - Turn Miz face? I think its time.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

The Miz vs Morrison most definitely - these guys have history, and big egos, they would provide AWWWESOME match ups in my opinion.

Edge vs Cena...I'd love for em to go at it again, their feud before was definitely one of the better ones during that time, why not see it again?

Chris Jericho vs Sheamus...why not? Lol...it would be interesting to see them face each other wouldn't it?

R Truth vs Kofi Kingston....both faces, but excellent performers would love to see how they'd fair against each other in the ring.

5. StroShow

1) Miz vs Morrision would be a good feud but i rather see only when both have Main Event status

2) I rather see Edge vs Orton...we've seen Cena and Edge go at it way too many times IMO. Edge vs Orton would be fresh

3) Wouldn't work because the WWE wouldn't make either become face..especially Shaemus

4) Wouldn't work, Kofi Kingston moved to Smackdown and R-Truth moved to Raw

6. Shooting_Palanx

Haha thanks for poking holes in my feuds, but yeah you're right I was just speaking mainly of feuds that I would have loved to see in general.

Orton and Edge would definitely be the Feud of the year if it were to happen, would love to see it happen. Edge would have to be heel though, I love Ortons face run at the moment.

7. StroShow

I was trying to poke holes at them...just stating my opiniong on your thoughts. Your ideas are pretty solid but also flawed IMO..which isn't very important lol. I do think that the Edge vs Orton would be the feud of the year....it's ashame Summerslam doesn't exist anymore because it would of been the perfect summer Main Event.

8. Shooting_Palanx

I know right? You can just imagine the build up to it as well, with Orton and Edge headlining it.

Is there anyone left besides Jericho to feud with Cena though? Sheamus should definitely go up against a main eventer, not Cena but someone else.

Sheamus and Morrison perhaps?

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Good ideas, guys.

It looks like Big Show is going back to face, which I'm liking. He was a little stale, despite being a dominant tag team member for so long. I'd like to see him feud with

(a) McIntyre for the IC title...would be entertaining and could really help to put Drew over more.

(b) Swagger while he has the World Heavyweight Championship. I think Show was an incredible World champion, and it would be a believable and fun feud. All American American vs. The World's Largest Athlete? I'm feelin' it.

10. Shooting_Palanx

The Big Show has been flat out boring for the past 2 years, even as a dominant tag team wrestler. Sure he's a seasoned veteran now, but I think we're looking for fresh people vs other fresh superstars....

Although a Big Show vs Swagger feud would sound nice huh.