New favorite junk food...

It's not something I eat all the time so when I dive into a fattening mass of calories I want it to taste good. (as if junk a treat loaded with fat could ever taste bad;))
I love Snyder's of Hanover pretzel pieces; tonight I tried the Hot Buffalo Wing Flavor...I've already ate half the bag...*oink-oink*

What's your favorite junk?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'm not much of a junk food eater

but that doesn't mean that i don't have some favorites.

Donuts (cream filled especially or chocolate frosting)
cream puffs (somebody doesn't know what these are, i just know it)
sun chips (why do other companies even compete?)

well that's about it, I don't have any of these very often though because they are like the worst thing for a serious athlete. I still like them though.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
What's a cream puff? xD

I've never had one. :(

I usually eat deli junk, like chips, twinkies, twix, brownies, yodels, more chips, soda, pizza, donuts, the list goes on.

When I was younger, I use to love Hostess Snowballs. I'd take the big goop of frosting off the outside first so I could save it for last, then eat the cake.
I wonder if they still make those?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Probably Pizza and a good grilled burger with fries.

Snacking items include Oreos, Laffy Taffy, Starbursts, Lays Chips Hot 'N Spicy Masterpiece BBQ, Doritos Spicy Nacho

I rarely eat hardly any of those snacks (i do eat laffy taffy though)

Pizza I tend to get a night I have been drinking or for a big football game.

EDIT: Forgot about Cheesecake and Pie!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow those pretzel pieces sounds pretty good. How hot are they? I really like hot and salty food. :)

Are they available at most stores?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
It's Red Velvet Twinkies and Cheerwine for me! :nod:

I was going nuts on the west coast when I could no longer get either of them.
The first thing I did when I got back to NC was go into the store and get a box of Blue Bunny Red Velvet Twinkies and an Ice cold bottle of Cheerwine.
So good you have to do the Muttley! :lol:

Turbo

Registered Member
I enjoy Pringles. Many flavors of them or just plain with some nacho cheese dip or sour cream and onion dip.

also gummi savers are also nice as a late night snack.