• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New family member coming in August!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
bethany said:
Name the dog foo foo
You're so funny...I'd be cleaning Foo-Foo's pooh-poohs!!

Actually we have narrowed a boys (although I'm still fighting for the girl) name down to either Klaus or Niko...subject to change any moment!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
TGirl said:
I never got the interview part either..I mean if you have the money you have the money.....but how does she know how many she will have to already be interviewing...I mean taking your deposits and such??

~Trina~
I think the interviews are a great idea...I always interviewed when I was fostering kittens before I would let them go. If someone lived on a busy highway or out in the hills where the coyotes are...they didn't get my kittys. Just have to be careful that they get good homes. It's also good to see how a potential "new Parent" reacts to the pets. I like warm people to take them.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
We recently adopted a kitten from the animal shelter. I had to fill out a form, put a deposit down along with my payment so they would make sure you brought it back for shots and to be spayed. My thougts were "you mean you got to get deposits to get them to bring it back for a FREE spay?" We got a really cute kitten but I think she is possessed! She's black all except for white tips on her back feet. The kids named her Oreo. She will wait until Scott is asleep in the recliner and jump on his feet and scare the crap out of him! Then run........its SO funny!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
We recently adopted a kitten from the animal shelter. I had to fill out a form, put a deposit down along with my payment so they would make sure you brought it back for shots and to be spayed. My thougts were "you mean you got to get deposits to get them to bring it back for a FREE spay?" We got a really cute kitten but I think she is possessed! She's black all except for white tips on her back feet. The kids named her Oreo. She will wait until Scott is asleep in the recliner and jump on his feet and scare the crap out of him! Then run........its SO funny!!
Some people are too lazy to take them back even if it's free....so if they get a deposit...then people will want it back and there won't be so many kittys starving or getting squished.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I swear I think my cat has simease in her! She tries to climb my curtains!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
I swear I think my cat has simease in her! She tries to climb my curtains!
I think my cat is part dog, so she should get along with our newest member very nicely. Maybe I can teach her to take the dog for walks! :cool:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!! Yeah I need to take a pic of my dog and my cat. Its funny to watch the two of them, she attacks the dog and then the dog will chase her and then she'll come back and attack the dog again......she'll sit right in front of her with her ears back and that look like, "I am so gonna jump on you in like two seconds" and then POUNCE! The dog loves it!