• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New fairy

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya.

Nice work!!! She looks real good!
Good luck on your auction.One bid so far. Hope you get a bunch for her. :D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Hey Angel! really really nice fairy! she's awesome. I hope you get a bunch for her as well. good luck! : )

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Thanks everyone. There is money to be made in these fantasy sculpts, I just have to stick with it and build a following. You wouldn't believe what some of them go for.
Happy holidays!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How much time do those take to make, and how much do they cost to make?

It's at $76 right now, hopefully it is worth your while when it sells! :)

How high have you seen this type of thing go for?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Andrew, just making it is worth my while. I don't do this just for the money, I do it because I love art and seeing what I can create.
As far as the time put into it, anywhere between 10 and 12 hours.
I've seen the established artists sell sculpts for $1000.00 and up.
When you have time, scroll through the doll-artist offering category, the talent is amazing!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
The ending price wasn't bad for my first sweet fairy.:)
I'm listing another one tonight.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wow Angel not to bad at all! great job! can't wait to see the one you have for tonight.

congrats!

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
lots of hits on the new one. Very impressive fairy. This could be a bad time to list being so close to Christmas and all. Hope it sells!