New ECW Title belt

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Now they just need to change the WWE title, right? haha.

WWE: TV Shows > ECW > Photos > 07/22/2008

There's some pics there. I like the new version a lot. Its somewhat reminiscent of the old Winged Eagle WWF title. Silver doesn't really stand out on camera, but it's more honest than gold when considering the prestige of the ECW Championship today.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Now THAT is sick.

Fuckin' spinner belt bullshit.

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

This new belt is freakin' awesome. I guess it's symbolic of the "new" ECW. I like it a lot.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Nice. Not your typical gold belt, it's a nice size and has a good design.

ECW knows how to do it...

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm loving the new belt, it's defenitely better then the old one and it's defenitely better then the Spinner Belt. Speaking of the spinner belt, they need to change that, it's an embarassement in my opinion, and it looks god awful.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Save the belt for when Cena is champion and get rid of it when people like Triple H, The Undertaker and everybody else is champion. In fact, I think it would be a good idea if they customize the belt to the person holding the belt.

7. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

One of my favorite customized belts was the smoking skull that Stone Cold carried for a bit, as far as the new ECW belt I guess it will have to grow on me sorry but the champ is supposed to wear gold not silver, do you think when the olympics start the winners will get silver medals no that is for second place.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Well this is ECW Burger King...the apparent bastard child of WWE television shows.