• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New eBay Layout

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did anybody else notice the new eBay layout? It looks a lot better if you ask me. :)

All the tables are rounded now.

Julie

Registered Member
Yes, I noticed the changes. I really like the new layout they have!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yes I like it alot! at first I was thinking something was goining on with my browser lol but then I realised they changed things and it's pretty nice actually

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
I'm not real wild about it.

Julie

Registered Member
Roland_Jenkins said:
I'm not real wild about it.
LOL...that's the same thing hubby said! :lol: But he's not one to be wild about change, so pretty much anytime eBay makes a change he complains till he gets used to it!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I really havent noticed much of a change on ebay cept for they added the shipping into the page where your viewing instead of haveing to go into the auctions... I like that, otherwise, I guess I just dont think I use ebay enough

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
It's not a very big change, but since I'm a big fan of change, I heartily approve!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
AngelsPeak said:
It's not a very big change, but since I'm a big fan of change, I heartily approve!!

hehe now see I'm the opposite! I don't like change very much. So it always takes me awhile to get used to things. But this change is actually nice and was not a huge change so it's easy to get used to ;)