New Dood

R

Rickster

Hey guys, names Rickster. I'm a 19 year old teenager and I go to Cal (Berkeley) studying Electrical Engineering. Some interests of mine include sports, sports, girls, sports, movies, music, and sports. In particular, I love the MLB and NFL, my teams are in my sig.

For music, I like Hip-hop and R & B. Some favorite movies of mine include Crash, Pulp Fiction, Saving Private Ryan, and Fight Club.

I joined these forums hoping to have some nice sports and political discussions and meet some cool people.

Later.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join the forums, hopefully you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yankee fan . . . *glare* . . .

Just kidding, dude. Enjoy it here, we're always looking for new people so make yourself at home.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
welcome man. I just went to Berekely a while ago. I got me a T-shirt :D

whatup "dood" :D

yea so, chill with us at FC, kick back have a bud and just chill. but dont spam cause it pisses us off. haha

welcome

S

Shabir

hey man & welcome! Glad your here and hopefully you can post as mch good quality posts as you can!

B

bballkid

yea no spammmmm....make ur posts worth reading and easy to read....make people wanna come to them and dont spam cus yea, it pisses us off!