New dog...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jubei, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Jubei

Jubei Guest

So this stray followed my landlord home and he gave it to my neighbor who was known as the resident "cat lady" to find it a home. She moved, so I adopted it to keep it from being put to sleep. I was wondering if there are any dog experts here who might know what the hell it is. I've been told that it is a Goldendoodle (a golden retriever/poodle mix) and based on internet pics, this seems to be right but I wanted to maybe get a further opinion. It's really smart. He learned to sit on command in one day. I was very amazed. We estimate that based on his teeth and behavior he is a little under a year old.
    [​IMG]
    [img width=300 height=225]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/vvheres_my_mind/puppycincoetc.jpg[/img]

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

wow neat dog... i wish i had a dog, my parents wont let, they think if i get one it will poop everywhere. LOL :D

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow that's really cute dog my friend, I am not to sure what kind it is but it does make sence that you say it's a goldendoodle, if it is then it's a really smart dog, and it obeys, and usually doesn't cause any trouble. I am very happy you adopted him and don't let him go to the vet and get killed. I am sure you'll have a great time with him.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'm not sure if there are any vets in here who can actually identify the kind of dog you have. I for one, have no clue about dogs, so can't help there.

nice dog though

whoa. does it have a black tongue?!

5. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

That puppy is so adorable. I am sorry I can't help you. Goodluck to you. I wish I had my own pet too. We have 10 family pets. It's nice and yet annoying having pets. It would be kind of neat when I have my own place to have my own pet. Start out with one and annoy my youngest sister by naming it after an anime character.

6. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I've got to show of my pal. He's the best.

[​IMG]

Hoosier.

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Awww, he's cute... no idea what sort of dog it is, but I hope you keep him.

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

dogs too much of a hassle for me to care. stinkin up the house pissin on shit lol. i prefer some fish or nothin at all :D

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I don't think I'll ever own a dog, you have to take care of them way too much, and they're noisy sometimes... I've got a cat right now, which I like because he's quiet and clean and I don't have to do too much in the way of taking care of him except to show him some love, hehe

10. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Sorry I am not a dog expert. I just have a question though. Whats the dill with the dogs tounge? Why does it have those black spots.