New dog...

J

Jubei

So this stray followed my landlord home and he gave it to my neighbor who was known as the resident "cat lady" to find it a home. She moved, so I adopted it to keep it from being put to sleep. I was wondering if there are any dog experts here who might know what the hell it is. I've been told that it is a Goldendoodle (a golden retriever/poodle mix) and based on internet pics, this seems to be right but I wanted to maybe get a further opinion. It's really smart. He learned to sit on command in one day. I was very amazed. We estimate that based on his teeth and behavior he is a little under a year old.

[img width=300 height=225]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/vvheres_my_mind/puppycincoetc.jpg[/img]

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that's really cute dog my friend, I am not to sure what kind it is but it does make sence that you say it's a goldendoodle, if it is then it's a really smart dog, and it obeys, and usually doesn't cause any trouble. I am very happy you adopted him and don't let him go to the vet and get killed. I am sure you'll have a great time with him.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm not sure if there are any vets in here who can actually identify the kind of dog you have. I for one, have no clue about dogs, so can't help there.

nice dog though

whoa. does it have a black tongue?!

A

Angel03

That puppy is so adorable. I am sorry I can't help you. Goodluck to you. I wish I had my own pet too. We have 10 family pets. It's nice and yet annoying having pets. It would be kind of neat when I have my own place to have my own pet. Start out with one and annoy my youngest sister by naming it after an anime character.

dogs too much of a hassle for me to care. stinkin up the house pissin on shit lol. i prefer some fish or nothin at all :D

I don't think I'll ever own a dog, you have to take care of them way too much, and they're noisy sometimes... I've got a cat right now, which I like because he's quiet and clean and I don't have to do too much in the way of taking care of him except to show him some love, hehe

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Jubei said:
So this stray followed my landlord home and he gave it to my neighbor who was known as the resident "cat lady" to find it a home. She moved, so I adopted it to keep it from being put to sleep. I was wondering if there are any dog experts here who might know what the hell it is. I've been told that it is a Goldendoodle (a golden retriever/poodle mix) and based on internet pics, this seems to be right but I wanted to maybe get a further opinion. It's really smart. He learned to sit on command in one day. I was very amazed. We estimate that based on his teeth and behavior he is a little under a year old.

[img width=300 height=225]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/vvheres_my_mind/puppycincoetc.jpg[/img]
Sorry I am not a dog expert. I just have a question though. Whats the dill with the dogs tounge? Why does it have those black spots.