New Code Geass Series Details Revealed

Vegito728

Registered Member
"The Japanese website of the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion military robot anime has officially posted details about Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, the new series that will begin in April in Japan. The website has posted pages for the charactersand Knightmare robots that will appear in R2. The website also announced that 3,800 randomly selected applicants can attend three preview showings of R2's first episode — one showing in Osaka on March 15 and two showings in Tokyo on March 16."

"The MBS TBS television network held similar preview showings for the finaleof the first Code Geass series and the first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam 00. Finally, the Biglobe online video service has provided free downloads of a wallpaper for [FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]personal [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][FONT=DejaVu Sans, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]computers[/FONT][/FONT] in 1280x1024,1024x768, and 800x600sizes. The first Code Geass anime series will run on the Adult Swimchannel in the United States this spring." Source: ANN

I know we have some fans of it around here so I thought I'd post this. I'm looking forward to seeing the 1st season myself.

Last edited:
I love this show. the first season was great!!! lelouch is such a good character and the show can only get better with the direction it is heading.

its good to hear some news about the show.

Horo

GASP!! This is the news I've been DYING for. <3 Ever since I finished the first series, I've been absolutely thirsting for more! Thank you!