New character quietly debuts on RAW

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: PWInsider.com

NEW CHARACTER QUIETLY DEBUTS ON RAW
    by text [​IMG] @ 10:49 PM on 11/24/2008

WWE developmental Diva (and one time Diva Search competitor) Milena Roucka has been sitting in the front row on tonight's Raw holding a sign that reads "Glamazon in Training." WWE cameras closed in on Roucka during Beth Phoenix's entrance on Raw.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

LOL - this is something nice and new. They should be doing this with male wrestlers, too. Something like how Santino came out of the crowd to debut. I love these types of things. :hah:

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I loved how Santino was introduced, and I agree with Vilky it should be done more often, not over use it, but at least twice a year would be enough.

Should be interesting to see how long this last before this new character starts challenging Beth Pheonix.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

From what I saw last night, Milena was pretty excited (in badly-acted kayfabe) when she saw Beth making an entrance. It doesn't look to me like there's going to be a feud, at least not right at first. Maybe it's time for the WWE to get serious about women's tag team wrestling and introduce a new belt to that effect.

On a side note, I always thought it was funny that she used her last name of Roucka as a ring name, given that she's part Costa Rican and that "ruca" is a Spanish slang term for 'old lady'.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

haha that's funny Tucker...

I wonder if they'll do something like they did with Trish and Mickie when Mickie became obsessed with her. They are definitely getting a ton of females. They should have one singles belt and a set of tag titles but having 3 female titles is way too much