New Challenger At Local Infiniti Lot

Discussion in 'Autos' started by Sephy, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

So I finally made it to the Infiniti lot today to look at the new Dodge Challenger and WOW what a beautiful car!

Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I did notice a flaw though. Look at the trunk fitment in the second and third picture. These are even built like the old ones! lol

2. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

I'm a little disappointed, actually. I have a thing for shapelier cars and this isn't really doing it for me. By no means is it anything less than beautiful, though. Only someone with an extremely large wallet would be driving a 6.1 with gas prices the way they are. :lol:

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Holy shit! That's a fucking truck engine or something. 6.1 Hemi? That's massive.

It looks like a stubbier version of the old one.

4. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

It's okay, but I much prefer the sleeker cars. If I was spending that much on a sports car I would get a Nissan GTR.

5. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

But you would have to nearly double that for a GTR.

Granted if I had that money I wouldn't spend that much on a Challenger, but I just love how these and the old ones look. Such a surreal feeling seeing a NEW Challenger. Know what I mean?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I saw one in my neighborhood about 2 weeks ago, and I was shocked. I like them a lot, but others have said there are many other cars I would personally buy before it =)

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Cool car, I wonder if it is a gas guzzler like it's predecessor?

Please scale down the size of your pics next time.

8. KingKnight

KingKnight Registered Member

I like the car, I also heard that its hard to get one and if your not on the waiting list your out of luck.

9. Slimmurph12

Slimmurph12 Registered Member

i seen the concept at the ny auto show in the javitt center........................................................................................................

10. Damo

Damo Registered Member

Wow, talk about awesome, this is why I love American cars, so square and tough looking, huge engines and fuel guzzlers hehe.

Do you have its specifications? 0-60 times etc?