New cards from Shonen Jump

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by oxyMORON, Jun 20, 2006.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Sj will be giving out the card "Unity" in the Sept. issue of SJ, "Yu-Jo Friendship" in the YuGiOh duelist manga vol. 16, and "Judgment of the Pharaoh" in YuGiOh Millennium World vol. 4

Anyone going to get them? I know I'm going to get Unity from the mag., but I really don't want to buy the manga just for collection's sake.

2. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

can you put up the effects so people who don't know then can decide and discuss them.

3. here are the effects

Unity
    Quickplay Spell
    Select one face-up monster on your field. Until the End Phase of the turn, the selected monster’s DEF strength becomes the total of the original DEF strength's of all of your face-up monsters on the field.

Yu-Jo Friendship
    Normal Spell
    Offer your opponent a handshake. If they accept, both player's Life Points are averaged out, so that both you and your opponent each have the same amount of Life Points. If you have a "Unity" in your hand and you show it to your opponent, they must accept the handshake.

YCB-JP003
    Judgment of the Pharaoh
    Normal Trap
    Pay half your Life Points to select and activate one of the following effects.
    - If you have a "Yu-Jo Friendship" in your Graveyard, your opponent cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, Special Summon or Set any monsters until the end of the turn.
    - If you have a "Unity" in your Graveyard, negate the effects of your opponent’s Spell and Trap Cards on the field, and your opponent cannot activate or Set any Spell or Trap Cards during this turn.

http://boards.ign.com/yu_gi_oh/b6607/116864186/r116932073/ <-------- source

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

That Yu-Jo friendship card is so freakin' lame. All though, it would be wicked funny to watch someone activate that card without Unity in their hand.

5. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

This belongs in news. Thanks for the find though.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

thanks for the effects, sexy. I guess these would have to be in a fun deck. It'd be pretty funny to see someone deny a handshake.

hahaha...sexy.....

7. wow they pretty much all suck

8. Lol i know what the card would do. Show who is the A**holes of the tournment. Refusing a handshake O-o.