• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New breed of monkeys will be called GoldenPalace.com - check this out!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I heard about that. That's "wild!" :lol:

Sounds kind of weird for a species name though, but that's what they wanted so that's what the get! :D

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Ok, so besides "foreheads" a chick named "GoldenPalace.com" and other endovers, they will now name a "species" goldenpalace...

I wonder what the "scientific" term for the animal would be "betusonanything" or maybe "promotus desperatus" lol

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Darth Tater said:
Ok, so besides "foreheads" a chick named "GoldenPalace.com" and other endovers, they will now name a "species" goldenpalace...

I wonder what the "scientific" term for the animal would be "betusonanything" or maybe "promotus desperatus" lol

ROFLOL!!! Ahhh TY I needed that!! :D

SamusAran86

Registered Member
glad you liked it. We all need a good laugh from time to time ;)

split

The question is "what is not going to be called GoldenPalace.com?" in the future! LOL :lol: I think they'll end up buying a great percentage of the planet!!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
OK guys and gals (did I just say "gals")???? Forget coming up with an idea.....now the hunt is on to find a new species! Bugs, snakes, mice...anything. For $650,000 I'm looking under rocks! :D