New breed of monkeys will be called GoldenPalace.com - check this out!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I heard about that. That's "wild!" :lol:

Sounds kind of weird for a species name though, but that's what they wanted so that's what the get! :D

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Ok, so besides "foreheads" a chick named "GoldenPalace.com" and other endovers, they will now name a "species" goldenpalace...

I wonder what the "scientific" term for the animal would be "betusonanything" or maybe "promotus desperatus" lol

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Darth Tater said:
Ok, so besides "foreheads" a chick named "GoldenPalace.com" and other endovers, they will now name a "species" goldenpalace...

I wonder what the "scientific" term for the animal would be "betusonanything" or maybe "promotus desperatus" lol

ROFLOL!!! Ahhh TY I needed that!! :D

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hate to ruin the fun but the scientific term is a real Latin phrase as usual LOL! It's in that article somewhere.

The question is "what is not going to be called GoldenPalace.com?" in the future! LOL :lol: I think they'll end up buying a great percentage of the planet!!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
OK guys and gals (did I just say "gals")???? Forget coming up with an idea.....now the hunt is on to find a new species! Bugs, snakes, mice...anything. For $650,000 I'm looking under rocks! :D