New breed of monkeys will be called GoldenPalace.com - check this out!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jesudason55, Apr 13, 2005.

1. jesudason55

jesudason55 Registered Member

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I heard about that. That's "wild!" :lol:

Sounds kind of weird for a species name though, but that's what they wanted so that's what the get! :D

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Ok, so besides "foreheads" a chick named "GoldenPalace.com" and other endovers, they will now name a "species" goldenpalace...

I wonder what the "scientific" term for the animal would be "betusonanything" or maybe "promotus desperatus" lol

4. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Yeah, that is pretty weird, but I guess you have money and you could do just about anything, even name a monkey I guess.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  5. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

ROFLOL!!! Ahhh TY I needed that!! :D

AngelsPeak likes this.
  6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

glad you liked it. We all need a good laugh from time to time ;)

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hate to ruin the fun but the scientific term is a real Latin phrase as usual LOL! It's in that article somewhere.

8. split

split New Member

The question is "what is not going to be called GoldenPalace.com?" in the future! LOL :lol: I think they'll end up buying a great percentage of the planet!!!!

AngelsPeak likes this.
  9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

OK guys and gals (did I just say "gals")???? Forget coming up with an idea.....now the hunt is on to find a new species! Bugs, snakes, mice...anything. For $650,000 I'm looking under rocks! :D

10. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

did you see the video they are cute............

AngelsPeak likes this.