• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Book I Just LOVE

TheBold

Hey guys, I have found out this great book that got out recently and thought about sharing it! Yes :nod:

Was always interested into how to succeed in life and I think that to emulate those who are better is good choice. So when I come across a book that is a serie relevant bits of life of people with success I know I have something good.

That's the feeling I am getting with "Everybody loves when you are dead" from Neil Strauss.

They saw an image is worth a thousand words, how about 24 images the second? a video should be more eloquent than what I can write here and with sound! Rick James the "Super Freak" Ladies and Genlemen. (cant post the link, ugh :mad: so here, search "Life Lessons From Rick James" on youtube) ;) (1 second= 24 000 words gosh)