Movies New Bond Song - Another Way To Die

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vegito728, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Source: Alicia Keys and Jack White's Bond Song - Another Way To Die « FirstShowing.net

Not a bad song but it doesn't compare to "You Know My Name" by Chris Cornell which is my favorite Bond theme song.

So what do you think of "Another Way To Die"?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd rank this just below "lolipop" in terms of songs I recently hate.

No. Thank. You.

3. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

It does have classical bond sound, but I'm no fan of Alicia Keys. It needs another song in the class of "YOu Know My Name" to truly give it perfection. The tone on the guitar in the intro sucked, and it needs the classical bond tune. which is trademark to bond music. It needs to feature the original Bond Tune. You know, like the tunes featured in the GoldenEye game for the Nintendo. RAther depressing. If i was less ignorant and didn't already know how much ass the movie will kick, the bad song would make a reflection on a bad movie.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I won't be listening to the song until I see the movie. That way I can take it all in at once. They usually use the music from the song to highlight and accent the themes throughout the movie so I prefer to see it all at once as one big production.